If you need an A3 black and white workhorse MFP that is not going to take up lots of office space, then the MP 2014AD is the solution. A low initial price and highly competitive operating expenses gives you a very economical Total Cost of Ownership. With a comprehensive feature set the MP 2014AD is packed with advanced functionality, designed to improve your business efficiency, saving you time and cutting costs.
Up to three users can store two frequently used documents, such as forms, in their personal Memory Box, eliminating the need to keep paper originals on file. For increased business efficiency the Automatic Document Feeder (ARDF) speeds up copying and scanning. An ID card scan function eliminates multi-step processes usually needed to copy both sides of an ID onto a single sheet, saving you time.
- What will your job look like in five years’ time?
- European employees hugely optimistic about 2017
- IBM and Ricoh combine to create world’s smartest whiteboard
- Ricoh announces industry’s first camera to deliver up to 24 hours of fully spherical, 360-degree live streaming video
- Ricoh launches the THETA SC 360-degree camera
- SP C340DN
- Ricoh introduces new range of multi-talented A3 black and white Smart MFPs